<VV> Fuel Pump(s)

Vanderlind, Patrick PVanderl at mwestmp.com
Tue Apr 26 07:53:10 EDT 2005

I too had a pump fail in short order. Leaked gas all over the pump and the
screws are tight. Infuriating! Brand new restoration and I had gas
everywhere. Thank goodness I found the leak while moving the car out of my
garage, not out on the road someplace. Can you say inferno? I have had two
other pumps fail from different venders over the past few years. Done away
with mechanical on both of my cars. Frankly, I just don't trust mechanicals
anymore. The vendor I purchased the last one from has since discontinued
selling these pumps (The source) because of such high failure rates.

Pat Vanderlind
62 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG
65 Corsa 180 cpe DCOE40