<VV> Fuel Pump(s)

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Tue Apr 26 08:01:41 EDT 2005

 The vendor I purchased the last one from has since discontinued
>selling these pumps (The source) because of such high failure rates.

That is not accurate. The Source pumps had an extremely low failure rate (at least after the late 80's). He discontinued them because he could no longer get
pumps from his preferred manufacturer and he could not find a suitable replacement manufacturer that would build to his specs.  I have never had a Source
pump fail. I've had pumps fail from every other vendor.

Bill Ellliott