<VV> 1964 Radio Question

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Apr 26 13:57:44 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <goofyroo at excite.com>

HATE remote players) but I didn't want to because it would require
> cutting up the dash where the stock radio goes.
>
> Tim, I think just around the corner there are MP3 storage devices that
take up very little space in/under the dash.  They may already be available.
Probably next year they will read the driver's thoughts and play music
appropriate to his mood.

> Michael Smith
> Dallas
Last nite at Wally World I seen a mp3 battery powered player about the size
of my swiss pocket watch .....    5 freaking GIGabytes ....   $200 this
week, next month probably $100  .... 5 gigs is a lot of music .... dashboard
heck, try the side of your seat back  ... or velcro it under your sherlock
holmes hat, to avoid screwitteny by the CHIPS.