<VV> Shrunken Head? Dice? Or???

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:34:12 EDT 2005

I have a little "vixen", originally a  christmas ornamnet hanging from
the rear view mirror in my 63 Coupe.  She is admiring herself in a
mirror.  Fits the look of the car with the small skelly sticker in the
back window.  Hard to decribe, will try to take a picture later.  Alan,
have anyhting like that?  Need something similar for the 63 Vert..

-Geoff Johnson