<VV> Shrunken Head? Dice? Or???

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Wed Apr 27 17:01:14 EDT 2005

Here's an idea,
Lately I've seen several semi trucks with an oversized set of balls as in
testicles hanging from the rear bumper. Usually it's on a cattle truck so
they might be modeled from a bull. One I saw was chrome plated! I've heard
of brass balls but never chrome! The last set I saw were plastic and hung on
a Mustang....the car, not the horse!
Maybe Alan could scare up a pair of lighted ones! Doh!

Rick