<VV> The right Shrunken Head?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 11:16:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/27/2005 6:10:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

Alrightee then....
I feel the urge to hang something on the review  mirror in my Yellow '64
Monza.  I can't stand "fuzzy dice".  Have  these in the Edsel. I hate
them.  They're such a cliche'.  I was  thinking of a shrunken head.  Any
other ideas? I lost my graduation  hat tassle about....ummm.....25 years
ago....so that's  out...
Tim

I've been looking for a shrunken head - of Ralph Nader. Maybe from a
bobble-head doll? Now that would be appropriate! <grin> -  Set