<VV> Fuzzy Dice/Raplh in Effigy

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 27 12:27:55 EDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I absolutely hate fuzzy dice but I loved Steve Oxford's idea about hanging a Ralph Nader doll from the mirror. I immediately went on line to e-bay and found they had over 30 Ralph Nader items listed, but no dolls. There were campaign buttons, t-shirts, books and even a 1968 Playboy with an interview (I might have to check that one out on a purely intellectual level). I was able to purchase 3 Nader buttons for $5.00, including postage (Ralph's stuff is almost as cheap as Corvair stuff)! I am going to put a red circle with horizontal slash on one and hang it from my mirror. Thanks for the inspiration Steve!

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
(2) 69 Convertibles