<VV> Fuzzy Dice/Raplh in Effigy

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Fri Apr 29 09:47:43 EDT 2005

Ken Maxwell wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I absolutely hate fuzzy dice but I loved Steve Oxford's idea about hanging a Ralph Nader doll from the mirror. I immediately went on line to e-bay and found they had over 30 Ralph Nader items listed, but no dolls. There were campaign buttons, t-shirts, books and even a 1968 Playboy with an interview (I might have to check that one out on a purely intellectual level). I was able to purchase 3 Nader buttons for $5.00, including postage (Ralph's stuff is almost as cheap as Corvair stuff)! I am going to put a red circle with horizontal slash on one and hang it from my mirror. Thanks for the inspiration Steve!
>
> Ken Maxwell
> Louisville, KY
> (2) 69 Convertibles

Please don't hang things from the mirror.  The constant motion in one's
peripheral vision will train the brain to ignore such motion, possibly
delaying one's reaction to a kid running into the street, or some other
hazard.

A man as wrong as Nader has been on almost every topic I've followed
hangs himself in effigy every time he opens his mouth, and doesn't need
help from us.  But if you insist, I would suggest the rear driver's side
window where the motion will be out of view of the driver.

kirby