<VV> EFI conversions

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 28 14:27:11 EDT 2005

If this was a red coupe with a white roof, then I drove this car back to
Seattle for the new owner about 5 years ago.  I believe the current owner
has had problems getting it running properly and has lost interest, and that
it is For Sale (this seems to change from time to time).  We drove it
straight through, Palm Springs to Seattle and it never missed a beat nor
leaked a drop of oil, it was an absolute gas to drive.  It also had roller
rockers and cruise control if I remember correctly.

Regards,
Joel