<VV> Assuming I buy this 63...

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon Aug 1 11:31:24 EDT 2005

Do what I do Ryan, carry a tarp.  When it rains, just put up the mechanism
and fold the tarp under the leading edge, and crimp it under the windows.
Also helps I dont have a carpet for mine yet.  Soon enough though a top
will find its way onto my 63.

Red 63 Verts with a 4 speed are the best!

-Geoff Johnson
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vert