<VV> Convention Event Results

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 11:48:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/31/05 9:33:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
UltraMonzaWest at aol.com writes:
Weren't they posted in the Hospitality Room?   Then announced at the Banquet?
And you were there? [ too many new faces to remember]

Matt Nall
65/66/69/DB/BT
Coos Bay, Ore.
Matt,

When y'all were at the banquet TLATDTD and I were Sleeping soundly in a Best
Western
Motel in Corning, CA after leaving Portland EARLY Saturday morning.

We got home yesterday afternoon and she is off to work this AM as I am at
1600 Hrs.

Great event! Everyone involved should be proud of what they accomplished.

How did youse get the Portland weather to cooperate?

Don't forget the GWFBT&SM in October in Palm Springs.

All I can say is "BOO!"

Tim Abney
IECC