<VV> Trans question

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 13:24:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/31/2005 9:25:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SPYDER62 at aol.com writes:

> Hi All
> As some already  know I lost all drive on Monday at PIR, I  think I took out
>
> the splines on the input shaft. I have a 65 3:89 gear  set thanks to MATT
> but the car is a 66. I'd like to bolt  the 66  trans to the 65 axle and not
> have
> to change the cross member and gear linkage  right now. I have a  have a
> hill
> climb this weekend I'd like to run,  so need to do it this week. Will it
> work?
> thanks
> rich

****
Sorry,   you've forgotton....66 has 6 bolts.....65 and earlier have 4......go
see Marty S.  he'll have a collar...the transd has the throttle linkage
bellcrank on it.

Thanks for the great time!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug