<VV> Gas overflow

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 13:26:22 EDT 2005

You filled the tank REALLY full and drove only a short distance to where you
parked on a HOT day?

The cold gas which came from an underground tank expanded as it warmed.  The
original "dribble" came from either the short rubber hose connection in the
filler neck or from the vented cap.

My guess.

Later, JR