<VV> motor oil shelf life - general, not corvair specific

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Aug 1 15:24:26 EDT 2005

Guys
I would venture to say that full cans of oil such as the one being discussed, really only have value as petroliana
collectibles. Folks with the old racks from service station islands that held these type cans of oil will pay a fair amount, depending on what brand name is on the can, and if that is one they are looking for.

Shelf life isn't important to those folks.

BTW, If there are any petroliana collectors out there, I managed to abscond with quite a few similar cans of oil and trans fluid with various brand names when the NAPA store I worked in was closing. Contact off list if interested.

Hank