<VV> Convention Suggestions

Scott M Neal smn at eggs.com
Mon Aug 1 18:03:53 EDT 2005

That could have happened in Portland...

	The Portland FM oldie's station KISN, long part of the Intercom
family, recently got dumped for "Chuck Radio" (I've heard of Joe
and Bob and other radios on my many travels across the US).

	KISN moved back to their original 60s AM 910, and plays a LOT
more non-Motown oldies--I heard Portland's own Paul Revere and the
Raiders "Good Thing" seque into their "Him or Me (what's it gonna be?)"
and then into "Talk Talk" by the Music Machine last week while
cruising in my '66 Corsa Convertible.  What non-Dick Barkley (sp)
oldies show plays THOSE songs during a standard afternoon run?

	I bet they would have LOVED to do a remote...

	Hindsight is 20/20...

					Scott
					Big fan of radio that does NOT play Motown
					EVERY third song...
					(that's a dig on LA's KRTH :-))