<VV> Corvairs

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Mon Aug 1 20:21:14 EDT 2005

Speaking of Car and Driver,
I was perusing this months issue and whilst thumbing through it I caught a glimpse of what I thought was a rusty Corvair. I back tracked to pages 111 and 112 where a full spread of rusty Eldos and other cars laid before me. There are several early models on the left center page. Some weirdo named Merkel in Southern California ( whoda thunk it! ) has a remote hill top full (1200 so far) of vintage tin. He collects it, but doesn't restore or sell any of it.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet at charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley