<VV> Duesenberg crash-NO CORVAIR

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 20:17:34 EDT 2005

Having read this:
<A..couple and their...children were out...in a vintage 1929 Duesenberg when
it was
struck by a car ..... ..Killed in the crash were ...a 35-year-old Ypsilanti
firefighter; his wife, ..., a 35-year-old nursing student ....>
I wondered how a firefighter and a nursing student could afford a Duesenberg.
 Then I did a search of my own and found this:
<The driver of the Duesenberg recently helped complete a three-year
restoration project for its owner, the Detroit Free Press said. The car was worth an
estimated $1.5 million.>
Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else out there wondered the same
thing.
Bill Stanley