<VV> Portland

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 1 21:53:02 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Sheridan" <sheridanma at adelphia.net>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Portland

<Smit>
> I understand, time may be tight between the autocross and the banquet, but
> think it would fit. It might even be worked into the social hour, before
the
> banquet.

The autocross was on Thursday and the EconoRun on Saturday.
BTW, I earned bragging rights and proved the superiority of Earlies as I
piloted a stock '62 Spyder cvt. around the autocross faster than ANY of the
other stock classes (including several inferior 140hp Late Models). My time
would have been good for 4th in Improved Stock!
Thanks to Ken Thomas for lending me the Spyder.
Another major trophy goes to Western Canada CORSA!
yea, Vairily ... Shaun