<VV> Matt's Tonneau Cover

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 22:16:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/1/2005 5:26:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rickjanet at charter.net writes:

> Actually, Matt has an Ultra Tonneau. It was really a cover for a hot tub
> that got airborne in a Santa Ana wind and landed on his Vair. The hinged
> half was just right to admit the driver while the passenger side was
> enclosed! GGGGG!
>
> The Lone Haranguer
**
Matt,

Do you really think people are going to want to staple a blanket to the top
of their front seats and then screw it down using sheet-metal screws to the
body all the way around the back like you did?:)  Joe

**
And people wonder why I go the "cheap route"    ggggg

The guy is an old acquaintance of my car dealin' daZe...I sponsored he and
his family of 7  into the US in 1985....he normally does custom furniture
now..but made this one after his "cousin" in Tecate  wanted $500.....in the
states..$800-$1200.....it's the nicest piece on ImmortalVair!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug