<VV> And now, without any further ado....

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Aug 1 22:21:18 EDT 2005

CORSA Officers, Board Members, Vairorg Members, and Virtual Vairs members,
Greetings!!!!

After waiting  through convention week, and having not heard from our
President or any Vairorg members save Matt, the following message is
submitted for your perusal.

For those of you not at the convention, or for everyone in case an
announcement was not made at the VV meeting, after submission by Vairorg and
appointment by our President, we have a new Virtual Vairs Chairman.

After Dennis Pleau, myself and Matt Nall, Garth Stapon is the 4th person to
become Chairman of the CORSA Internet Committee.

Garth is currently in the middle of a 2 week business trip, and on 24 July
he asked me to send out this message last night. However, since Garth had
been making posts during convention week, I thought he might like to put his
message out himself. Perhaps he knew he wouldn't be near a computer last
night or tonight.  I also didn't want to steal the thunder of our President
in case she wanted to make the official announcement.

 But after not hearing from anyone else on Vairorg or Sarah since my message
of early this AM,  Our
new Chairman speaks in the message that follows.

I know all of us join Vairorg in welcoming Garth into his new job as VV
Chairman.

Regards
Hank Kaczmarek