<VV>Tirz

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Aug 2 00:36:41 EDT 2005

>A 205/60-13 is way too small for a Corvair.

Heck it was too short for my V-8 Sunbird with a 3.08 (kept looking for
another gear on the road) but was required for stock class Solo II and not
much choice iin 4x4" RWD wheels. Probably OK for autocross and around town.
OTOH 15x7s with 205x60x15s worked well on my V-6 Fiero so might be a good
place to start if stock does not matter. 215x65x15 is a bit taller yet and
was a common GM tire on Grand Prixs and Bonnevilles.

Once I find the right car will probably try several combinations, have
quite a few 5x4.75" wheels.

Padgett