<VV> Re: WKBW Radio Buffalo (LITTLE CORVAIR)

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 11:42:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/2/05 2:37:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, mopar at jbcs2.net
writes:
...............no one listens to AM anymore.

Gary Swiatowy

Speak for yourself.

I just recently bought a new PT Cruiser with a 6 disk CD Changer and darn
decent AM-FM
radio.

BTW - It's a turbo too. 180HP... sound familiar?

I listen to AM radio much more than anything else. May seem odd given my
choices but
Lefty Frizzell just sounds better to me on AM. And I like old country music.
We have a great
Classic Country station here in San Berdoo at 1350AM.

I listen to it in my Corvairs too. Toyota too.

AM Radio. Been around a long time and not going anywhere anytime soon.

Could be my 58 year old ears.

Tim Abney
IECC