<VV> Corsa in my future?

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 12:49:08 EDT 2005

I'm interested in a car (e-bay # 4565974973) located (I think) in
Stockton, CA.  If there is anyone on the list who is very familiar in
noticing the "red flags" of Corvair purchasing, could drop by and take
an up-close (over and under, inside and out) and personal inspection
(test drive) of the car, contact me off list.  I have to work out the
details, (don't even know yet if the seller will agree to it or if the
reserve is in my budget), but I'm trying to explore my options.

Stephen U