<VV> This could get confusing (misc 63 questions)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 14:37:40 EDT 2005

OKay guys...

You;re looking at a a man that in a month will be
daily driving his new 63 vert.

but there are many questions on my mind.

The car is painted like a fitch sprint.  I didn't
think about it til I noticed one other thing...  the
front panel (like between the lights in front)  is
fiberglass.  whoever installed it did it like they
meant it and it was done VERY well.  there not even
any seams on the outside, and the inside seams are
very clean.

it's got a 4 speed, and what I think is a 102hp
engine.  hard for me to tell since it looks exactly
like a 110, except for the 63 fan that is on it.

Clutch is in great shape...doesn't rattle or anything,
and it shifts into reverse well.

There's some mud on the car, and it needs some
patches, but it's a pretty solid car.  The rockers are
completely solid, so that was a nice little present.

The buy will include 2 verts...the other one has the
62 grill on it though...  and a WHOLE slew of parts.
the other car has a sweet GT steering wheel on it that
I'll probably use, and included is another top that is
in usable shape.

basically two complete (and fairly rust free) cars and
a bunch of misc parts for 1300 bucks.

Could it be a sprint?  I only say that cause of that
panel in front, and having a 4 speed.

Thanks.
Ryan V.
65 Corsa Coupe (Group Red)