<VV> For Sale 1963 Corvair Greenbrier

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 18:23:32 EDT 2005

Hey all anyone interested in a Brier?
I have a 1963 Greenbrier Black with White Accents and white top (mostly shiney)
Red interior with Deluxe door panel and side walls (red & White)

Would make a fun driver

Has 2 rows seating
80 HP FC engine 3 spd trans with good clutch
New Rebuilds on wheel cylinders
New rubber brake hoses
Newer Matched set Radial Tires on Steel wheels with Deluxe hub caps
New silicone systems wires
New Pan Gasket oil and filter.
Heater fan works
installed pair good thermostats
Sunroof in cab area (opens front or rear for great air flow)
Brake and turn signal lits work
new floor matting front and rear
Rubber fuel lines replaced
Cleaned out fuel tank
Installed New Exhaust Manifold Donuts
installed good used starter

Was part of a lot deal I bought
I am keeping one but this one needs to go to a good new home
Brought home gave some fresh gas, plug wire, starter and borrowed battery and she started right up.
after a little brake work I have been able to drive around the neighborhood Could used a proper tune up and carb rebuilds Changed oil fixed some oil leaks
Was a GA van so has no title issued fro that state. I called Broadway title in Alabama and they said title paperwork would be no problem Cost $150

Things it needs
Speedo Cable (included but not installed)
Carbs rebuilt (kits included)
Engine air seals (new included)
Heater control Cables (included)
horn not working