<VV> '65 Convertible for sale.

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 22:43:07 EDT 2005

I have been trying to help a customer finish a "restoration" on the car. It's a red/black 140/4. It's too long a story to get into here, but the current owner tried to finish the work started by another person who died before completing reassembly of the car after doing body work, paint and a lot of new parts. The car sat for a couple of years before the guy got it and reassembled all he could. He ran the engine without knowing that there were mouse nests in the heads and overheated it. The engine needs attention (at least rings) but the valve seats seem to be OK. He's asking $4k before finding out about the engine problems. Contact me if you are interested in it and want more information.

Spence Shepard