<VV> AM radio (NO CORVAIR)

rt66vairs at aol.com rt66vairs at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 00:58:24 EDT 2005

 Dick was on WLS on a few occasions and also on WCFL in Chicago at one time.

His first stint at 'LS was in 1961-63 or so. and he was fired and re-hired at least once after that.

His last on air gig that I know of was WJMK an FM oldies station.

WLS could be heard in West Virginia at night as could WCFL.

WLS was non-directional but CFL was directional to the east so you could have heard either. Both
were 50KW day and night.

Tim Abney
IECC