<VV> Y'all Come! RR-TT at BR 21-22 Aug 05

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 3 21:59:40 EDT 2005

Folks, The Track Day at BeaveRun is coming up in less than three weeks!
Everyone is certainly invited to come and join us at the new track near
Pittsburgh.  BR is located a couple of miles North of the second exit in
from OH on the PA Turnpike, exit 13 I think.  We are all staying at the
Hampton Inn in Cranberry, one more exit East of the track, I believe it is
26.  Really nice facilities, very fine host, Danny Yoanda, the Track
Manager, and we expect a very good time.  We have had folks come from all
over the US to join in the comaraderie, social and technical fun.  We have
had plain street stock Corvairs earn "podium" plaques by first-timers inthe
past. It is said we have had rental cars on track.  A whole lot of fun.
Drive as fast or slow as you want and practice on a real race track.

The Racers' Reunions were begun by Warren LeVeque, levair at aol.com, holding
the first event at Mid-Ohio Raceway. After the initial get together, events
were held yearly in time trial format at various tracks including Blackhawk
Farms IL, Putnam Park IN, Gateway, Lime Rock CT, Virginia International
Raceway VA, Summit Point VA, and BeaveRun.  Our tech sessions on Sunday are
up in the air as I had canellations, but we will have informative sessions
arranged.  If you don't want to go on track, come anyway and bring your
Corvair if you can. It is a good excuse to drive it.

Northeast Corvair Council (NECC) holds the Time Trials (TT) and Warren and
the "Geezers", Dan Giannotti and Chuck Sadek put on the Racers' Reunions
(RR). Information may be found at www.corvair.org/chapters/NECC.  This
year's Racers' Reunion and Time Trial is to be held at BeaveRun Motorsports
Complex approximately three miles north of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, exit
13.,. The web site is given again here: www.BeaveRun.com.

Chuck S
YS73