<VV> Radio (I'm NOT restarting the thread)

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 14:05:51 EDT 2005

Ok guys, I've done good....
I've managed to withold my Manifesto on Radio, even though I'm in the
biz for 30 years, 18 of which and currently am, at an oldies station,
and I'm vehemently opposed to XM or any other satellite radio (just TRY
to get Corvair Convention coverage on XM!)

But  ...I DO feel compelled to share two links with you:

http://reelradio.com/
Will find you airchecks of all the greats you've been talking about.
and

http://danoday.com/chickenman/chickenman.shtml
which is a site I hate to share, cause you'll learn all the radio guys
sources in the world, but for Chickenman fans, you can get the whole
series!

Tim in Bovey