<VV> RE: Corvette, Guys and Girls!

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Aug 4 15:11:02 EDT 2005

I run a 2-day car show in my area. On Sunday are stock classes including 2
classes for vettes. This year around 10:30 in the morning several
Corvettes, (newer ones) all pulled in together. Driven by both men and
women. One of the Corvettes in particular pulled in and parked at a bit of
an angle, too far forward, and too far from the last car. Tried to get the
girl to park it better and she was obviously in no shape to be driving at
all. It took me little time to discover the whole group had been enjoying a
liquid breakfast.

Earlier this season, I had a guy come up to me as I was sitting behind my
vair. He told me he was looking for a Corvair Telescopic column and if I
knew of any around. He obviously was a vette guy. His eyes lit right up
when I told him I had 2 of them. He immediately said he would take both,
until I told him $850 each........changed his mind real quick.........this
happens to me at least twice a year.

You should also see the people who come up to me asking if I know of any
MOPAR Muscle cars around for sale, Challengers, Road Runners, Chargers. I
always know of plenty...........for top dollar though, nop-one is selling
cheap anymore.

Gary Swiatowy