<VV> Stock wheels or not??? - das poll

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 4 12:23:56 EDT 2005

Being rather fond of the big/little combo, I'd go with a 15x6 front and
16x7 rear.  With the usual GM 4" back spacing, these will fit nicely
with 205 and 225 tires in either 55 or 60 series.  Since you said
"street cruiser" I don't really see any advantage to wider wheels, and
you'll avoid any clearance or bump steer issues.  Tire selection should
be pretty good in these wheel diameters.

--Bryan