<VV> New Quick Steering Box (some advertising)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 18:52:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/4/2005 2:25:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, corsa at mac.com
writes:

Hi,

Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but it is  new to me.
I was surfing around for information on quick steering  boxes for the
Corvair, and I came across this site selling brand new  quick steering
boxes for the Corvair.

Anyone had experience  with these?

_http://www.flamingriver.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=250/categ
ory_id=-1/home_id=-1/mode=prod/prd250.htm_
(http://www.flamingriver.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=250/category_id=-1/home_id=-1/mode=prod/prd2
50.htm)

Well, Eric - if you are on that page and click the dealer locator  button,
you will find a dealer in your neck of the woods. Or, if you enter ZIP  code
95117, you will find Silicone Wire Systems. Which would be me!  If you  want any
info, drop me back an E-mail at _sethracer at aol.com_ (mailto:sethracer at aol.com)
. I'd be happy to help. -  Seth Emerson