<VV> New Quick Steering Box

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Thu Aug 4 17:23:27 EDT 2005

Hi,

Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but it is new to me.
I was surfing around for information on quick steering boxes for the
Corvair, and I came across this site selling brand new quick steering
boxes for the Corvair.

Anyone had experience with these?

http://www.flamingriver.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/
product_id=250/category_id=-1/home_id=-1/mode=prod/prd250.htm

- Eric Elliott
'65 Corsa 180/4 convertible (needs restored badly!)
'82 BMW 528e (daily driver, needs restored)
'87 Porsche 944S (starting to show its age)
'02 Porsche Boxster (perfect!)
'05 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro (the girlfriend's)