<VV> fanz - SPAL #30102113

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 22:04:08 EDT 2005

A fan handbook MIGHT help. I am sure one of the reasons there's a dearth of
acceptable blowers is this application requires quite a bit more pressure than
 your average air mover, but not as much as a compressor. No doubt one could
be  designed and built...

In a message dated 8/4/2005 8:45:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  ronh at owt.com