<VV> Where are the Convention reports???

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 22:37:58 EDT 2005

The convention this year was a great disappointment.  Mostly, this stemmed
from the absence of the quick wit and hansome features of Roger Gault, who
was stuck in Austin.  Without.....

Won't buy that?  Oh well.

Actually, my theory on the lack of convention reports is that the convention
(and especially the concours event) must have gone smoothly.  In previous
years the bulk of the post convention "discussion" on VV has been has been
about how party A was screwed out of .003 points because party B had his
wheels shipped in by air freight with an IonicBreeze in each container while
party A was forced to drag his spare behind the car on a used rope in order
to make room for his baggage - and that on top of that insult, the econo-run
was run in the afternoon when the bug population was up and the squished
bugs on the windshield ruined the aerodynamics of the car, costing him the
trophy.
It's been kinda nice this year.  ;-)

Roger