<VV> Where are the Convention reports???

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Aug 5 02:48:53 EDT 2005

Roger
I'd have to agree.!!!!!!!!

Obviously, nobody feels they got a'screwin' at the concours.
Hotel Elevators obviously were all in service.
Those who were a'trailerin' got deducted at least one point.
Concours was not interrupted by " unforseeable Acts of God" like thunder,
lightning, 40 days of Rain. No wailing, no gnashing of teeth.
An Easterner, and Soth'ron won the Cole.
Frankly, after some of the post Convention drabble I've read here after the
last 9 Conventions, covering all divisions, it's simply unfathomable.
If someone don't commence a'bitchin' pretty soon, I am going to lose all
faith in this group.<GG>

Hank