<VV> Appreciate all Car guys

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 5 16:05:17 EDT 2005

When I was younger, I didn't like the VW guys, the whatever guys, etc. But,
as I got older I realized, all of these folks, even the tuner guys, where
most of them only add bling, flashy loud stuff and no engine, suspension
mods, etc. are car guys. Or gals.  At least they are in the same hobby as we
are. We have the same within our marque-from the absolutely stock purists,
to the street mods and the racers who operate from the sanctioning body
rules. I appreciate them all.  Even the whales and bone stock earlies. (I
really like FCs....closet FC guy). But my thing is performance and if Tom's
electric fan can save me a few horsepower, I am really cool with that!

So enjoy them all; Corvettes - had a beautiful Warbonnet Yellow '71,
Italian - had a 206 GT Ferrari Dino - drove a Mustang and had a LOT of
recreation in the front seat.... had a 440 Dodge Charger - all makes and
models. Enjoy. Enough on the Porschies and 'Vettes.

Chuck S
BBRT