<VV> Woody,s

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 17:20:37 EDT 2005

We have a place here in Cocoa Beach that restores "Woodies".  (Featured article in the local newspaper a week or so ago)  They have molds for all the woodwork, plus all kind of other parts to sell such as fenders (fiberglass) etc. (F**** that is.)  They also do Oldsmobiles and a lot of other types.  Never knew there was so many "Woodies made).  Being the "surfboard Capital of the U.S. we get a lot of attention to that kind of stuff.  Word champ is from Cocoa Beach).  They turn out some beautiful  stuff, but it ain't cheap.  Anyone ever made a "Woody Corvair Station Wagon or Greenbreir"?  Bet it would be pretty.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.