<VV> RE: Rocket Scientists - acronyms and sleepers

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Aug 6 09:51:43 EDT 2005

I doubt anyone could match the Feds for acronyms, but IBM employees could
give them a run for their money.  My wife has been a software developer for
them for nearly 30 years.  For a while we were in NY were she worked in the
Research Division.  When I would meet her and her friends for lunch, it was
like every other word was a "TLA." Anyway, following Bill Cosby's advice, I
just listened for my name.

About the 66 Wildcat, yes I remember it.  My dad had another sleeper, a 66
Olds Cutlass with a 330 C.I.D. 4 Barrel, automatic.  That car could tear up
some pavement as well.  I always hoped that would be my first car, but I got
lucky and ended up with the 64 Monza instead. :-)

Cliff Tibbitts