<VV> Let's see the results -- RE: Re: blow up about questions about electric fans

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sat Aug 6 10:15:40 EDT 2005

> If you guys are serious about doing this, make sure you allow enough extra
> cash in there to buy / rent / borrow some decent instrumentation to arrive
> at real results.  You'll need (at minimum) a low differential pressure gauge
> and some thermocouples and a reader.  Do before and after tests on the same

I have a Dywer low pressure gauge as well as the proper thermocouples
and an Omega dual meter to read the temps. Or can set up my data
logger and we can record data so we et not just data points but  the
whole curve. If Ken Hand does the test, he is close to me so hookup
would be easy. Also looking foward to results.

regards,

frank