<VV> Rocket Scientists - acronyms

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 12:04:13 EDT 2005

Well, I have a "skin" (in mechanical engineering) and I can speak English.  You don't HAVE to talk that way.  Some people just choose to.

I remember a guy at my first engineering job at North American Rockwell who would stop someone in the middle of a meeting if they were spouting acronyms and ask what this or that particular random letter blurb meant.  It impressed me at the time because I figured I didn't know because I was the new guy but the fact is a lot of people didn't know and very often acronyms have multiple meanings.

mike

Don't worry Mike.....I worked with these types for years....just normal
folk........they just have to show something for the $$$ they spent getting
"the
Skin"

LOL!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug