<VV> Help with Interior question on my son's 66 Corsa

Larry Forman Larry at forman.net
Sat Aug 6 17:16:23 EDT 2005

Hi Joe,
While that sounds like a 65 from the description, I am certainly no
expert.  However, the Clark's people ARE experts in this.  They will do
right by their customers and really work hard to make everything right from
the start.  It could be that someone just pulled the wrong item from the
shelf or mislabeled it when placing it in the package.  I would call them
FIRST thing in the AM on Monday and possibly send them an e-mail right now
to alert them.  Best to work directly with the vendor when you know they
are trying hard to do the right thing.  That goes for many of our other
Corvair vendors out there.

Larry