NOT NEGATIVE: was Re: <VV> Here is a picture of the seat covers that Clark's sent for my son's 66 Corsa

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sun Aug 7 12:57:10 EDT 2005

By the way gang... please understand that this mix-up over seat covers is
not an intent to say ANYTHING negative about Clark's... in all the years and
over 13k worth of purchases by me... VERY few things like this go wrong.

It was clearly simply a wrong shipped part that unfortunately was installed.

The reason I bring this up is because someone contacted me and thought my
approach was negative... I don't mean it to be.  I only needed help in
discovering if the seat covers were incorrect so I would not waste more time
and money by installing them.

I've already sent Clark's an email and I am utterly confident that they will
correct the mistake.  I'm not sure how they are going to cover the $266 I
spent on having the seats recovered which I will now have to spend again to
have them re-recovered <grin... is that a word?>, but again... I am
confident that Clark's will take care of the problem.  They ALWAYS have for
me.

I'll keep everyone informed on how this turns out... but please... don't
misconstrue an incorrectly shipped part as a big deal... while it sets me
back a couple of weeks or so... in the overall scheme of things, this isn't
a huge problem.

Kind Regards,

Joe