<VV> Here is a picture of the seat covers that Clark's sent for my son's 66 Corsa

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sun Aug 7 12:09:50 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

I took a picture of the seat cover that Clark's sent (Installed picture) for
my son's 66 Corsa.

So far... this cover doesn't match a SINGLE picture of either a 65 or 66 or
ANYTHING that anyone has sent me thus far.

While I know for a fact now that Clark's didn't ship me 66 seat covers, I
still have no idea what they did ship.

Here's a link to the picture of the mystery seat cover:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=249&stc=1

Joe West

 "Enzo Ferrari had a dream and Ferdinand Porsche crushed it!"