<VV> RE: eBay seller: "bugpass", Have at him!

Larry Forman Larry at forman.net
Sun Aug 7 12:58:04 EDT 2005

I only found three errors in a quick check:
1. The "like new" glove box door has a huge paint flaw.
2. The working dash cluster has several cut wires that would need repair
before functioning.
3. The red grill bar must be from a 65 and not 67 or 69.

I sent him questions on all three.  I did not mention the triangular bottle
missing a label and the corrosion on the mount.  I suspect there are other
"omissions" I missed, like the taillights being slightly different.  I
asked him specifically if he would be correcting his descriptions.  It must
be at least three days since I have been flamed.

Go ahead and have at him!  LOL.

Larry