<VV> Convention/ PNW

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 19:51:54 EDT 2005

We just got back to the Ranch from the Convention and
an added week touring the Pacific Northwest and
intruding on friends from years gone by in my military
life-- the first day home, my wife (locally known as
the "General") breaks her foot---so she WILL be at
home for weeks giving me my "marching orders"---- does
anyone have a home on the beach in Florida that needs
"sitting"?????  Experienced in mowing, keeping Corvair
batterys charged, bikini watching ---I can cook
Mexican food (with extra grease-Texas style)----I have
my own teeth and I'm potty trained (still)----

Don Manen
Under the "X" in TeXas