<VV> Update on the seat cover issue with my son's 66 seat covers...

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Aug 8 13:00:27 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

Talked to Mark from Clark's this morning... and he confirmed what a few
people have already figured out... the upholstery doesn't match anything
that Clark's sells.

Since the upholsterer still has the rear seat covers un-installed because
they didn't fit... Mark recommended that I go check them for the Clark's tag
on the back side.

I'll be headed back to the upholstery shop this morning to check and I'll
let everyone know what happens.  As usual... Clark's was very gracious over
the phone.

Joe West

 "Enzo Ferrari had a dream and Ferdinand Porsche crushed it!"