<VV> The Great Nebraska Corvair Sale... effects ....

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Aug 8 13:40:59 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all .. yesterday, while fighting falling asleep working, I glanced out
the window and ... WOW!  A beautiful late convertible ( Red with White top
!!!    eat my heart out .... ) on a trailer pulled in at a Mr.Mac across the
street !!  Wake Up, Perk Up !   I ran over and introduced myself, and it
seems the car was a recent purchase from the Nebraska Auction noted here a
couple weeks ago .!!
I understand the very nice gentleman and his wife have just joined the Iowa
Corvair Enthusiasts, so a bit of reflection about how the corvairs just keep
on giving ....
Certainly made my day ... dang that thing is pretty ...
*****
Maybe there will be some posting here from others about the Nebraska sale
... and what else I missed by not going (g) ....  there were apparently a
large # of corvairs there ...
*********
Just some thoughts...
Reargards, ken campbell, iowuh workerbee

Oh, anyone know anything about that light blue late monza 110 black top
convertible I have seen all summer parked in a parking lot in southwest Des
Moines ?  I stopped and looked at it, seems to be in good shape on the
outside....
will investigate a bit more ... as soon as I have some time ...
kc