<VV> RE: 140 idle problem

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 8 16:10:16 EDT 2005

My guess would be something hanging up in the linkage. I would first check
to make sure that the solid down links didn't get swapped. If so, they
could be hanging up on the end of a throttle lever and keeping it open. I
would next check to ensure that the fast idle cams are not bent or loose,
and the the throttle lever is not bent so that it can not get past the foot
of the cam after the choke moves it out of the way. Its a close fit, and
easy to get hung up. Hope this helps.
The Carbmeister

I am having trouble