<VV> Speedometer and Oddometer differences

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Mon Aug 8 18:41:16 EDT 2005

Tried to respond earlier but my message didn't go through.  Apologies if
it eventually makes it.

I have a Corsa odometer that does the same thing.  It was rebuilt by Irv
Simon in the early 90's.  When I asked about it, Irv said that he used
the wrong size gear on the trip odometer drive.  He offered to replace
it but I never got around to sending it to him.  The change doesn't look
difficult if you can find the correct parts.  --J.B.